We're so glad you're here
To maintain a safe and collaborative experience where everyone can flourish, we ask that you abide by our community standards. These guidelines are thoughtfully designed to reflect the needs of our growing community, so they will continue to evolve as our Members do.
Build authentic relationships
With a positive attitude, a generous spirit, and a bit of curiosity, you can use this space to build genuine relationships with fellow AWIT Members.This is a community and not a marketplace. There will be no selling, affiliate links, lead capture, promotions, or any form of content marketing. Please demonstrate community etiquette and don’t direct message members without prior consent (group admins may occasionally DM directly). Please note that sending unsolicited DMs may result in removal from the community. Please limit "Help Wanted" posts to the official thread by the AWIT team.
Promote constructive community culture
Our community would not exist without the thoughtful contributions of our members. It is up to all of us to maintain a positive environment by practicing good citizenship. Here are some simple ways you can help:
- Report any content that does not meet these standards.
- Search the community before posting a question and see if it’s already been answered.
- In order to keep our community focused on collaboration, we ask that all product feedback & support requests are handled through email to [email protected]
Give as much as you take
Please help continue the tradition of enthusiastic peer-to-peer support, and offer a helping hand when you can. This can be as simple as giving a few words of encouragement. Please keep posts and comments on-topic, intentional, and supportive.
- You understand and agree that AWIT has the right to use all posts and threads in this community for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Opinions and advice expressed in this community are by fellow community members, and what works for one member may not work for another. AWIT does not endorse or take any responsibility for the validity of the content posted.
- Joining our community does not grant you any right to use AWIT’s name, logo, or any intellectual property for commercial purposes. Please don’t imply that you are associated with AWIT or that your content represents our views.
- Participation is a privilege and can be revoked at any time. There is zero tolerance for hate speech, bullying, discrimination, or other negative behavior/language.
- Please don’t use the community in any way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, defamatory, infringing, or otherwise objectionable.
- More detail on Terms & Conditions here.