Advancing Women in Tech is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization advancing women and underrepresented groups into tech leadership roles. Our global community is made up of over 40,000 women united by the desire to positively impact the technology industry - whether they are looking to grow their corporate careers to mid and senior levels, dive into entrepreneurship as women founders, or scale the capacity of others by sharing their stories and expertise as mentors.
This March, we are coming together to celebrate and connect with each other while raising awareness of the diversity gaps in tech leadership, enabling allies, and showcasing our collective expertise.
Join us in March to learn new skills, connect in conversation with like-minded peers, build your network, and celebrate the stories and contributions of women in tech.
The 2023 AWIT Week Global Virtual Summit features relevant community-led conversations, skill-building workshops and resources around topics including:
- Stepping into Product Leadership
- Pivoting Your Career in a Challenging Landscape
- Breaking Barriers as Women Executives in Technology
- Facing the Imposter Within
- Negotiating on Your Terms
- Advocating for the Career You Want
- Talent Retention for Women in Tech
- Writing and Building Your Personal Brand
Tickets include access to all AWIT Week live events, recordings, resources and activities throughout the month of March.
By attending or purchasing a ticket for AWIT Week on behalf of another, you directly support Advancing Women in Tech’s mission and increase our capacity to broaden the pipeline to leadership within the tech industry through our programs.
Thank you for demonstrating your commitment to elevating women in tech.
By becoming an AWIT Community Member, you get all benefits of the Free membership plus:
- Access to monthly expert sessions and virtual AWA conversations with founders and product leaders
- Exclusive on-demand video content
- Product Resource Library
- Monthly career-focused mentoring group
- Curated Mentorship Introductions
- First access and discounts to in-person and online events
- 10% discount on recruiter packages on the AWIT Job Board